Tuesday, December 11, 2007

TWO RUMORS

What is this? The Us weekly of horse racing? Celebrity sitings, gossip, etc. Next, I'll include horoscopes for horses. Wow, the numerologist could have a field day. OK, here we go. There is a rumor on several web sites that Lava Man has been retired. If he has, I can not wait for the day that all three tracks in soCal honor him and plan on being there to see him one last time. He'll forever be on my phone staring me down @ Santa Anita before winning the Sunshines Millions as one of the ones that got me "hooked".
Here is maybe the funnier of the two...Supposedly, "Smokin' Joe Talamo is dating Ron Ellis' daughter and will see some live mounts out of it. The last time I checked, he wasn't having too much trouble getting live mounts, but I love that this has been "leaked" on other horse racing websites. The fact that he is 18 and a millionaire and I keep repeating the phrase "live mounts" is ridiculous. Be good and bet heavy(but not on Mr.Wolverine, he is my single on thurs.)

No comments: